Coral Sunset is a US-registered company within the Mauve Group of Companies. Founded in 2001, Coral Sunset’s vision is to become a trustworthy partner to any organisation wishing to employ personnel and expand in the USA and beyond.
Coral Sunset can supply a broad range of global mobility, human resources and business expansion services. As a US-registered company, Coral Sunset can also facilitate simpler invoice and contract chains for US clients interacting with the services and companies under the Mauve Group’s global network.
Access Local Expertise
Our own global expansion has provided first-hand knowledge on the challenges of employing in the USA. We are supported by a market-leading network of local experts in fields such as accountancy, legal and compliance.
Engaging your staff quickly can help your US-based project to get up and running more efficiently. Onboarding is faster under a Coral Sunset solution, avoiding the red-tape and lengthy timescales of going it alone.
A project’s success is measured by its profitability; using a Coral Sunset service makes a project more financially viable by saving costs related to inefficient processes, non-compliance, complex invoicing and banking issues.
US employment and fiscal laws can be complicated and non-compliance heavily penalised. Our in-house Compliance, Payroll and Contracts teams work with US lawyers and accountants to ensure your staff and entities are operating legally in-country.
Let Our Network Become Your Network
Through our local staff and global network, we support your business on-the-ground so you can focus on growing.
- Mauve/Client Service Agreement
- Employment relationship with/and responsibilities of Mauve
- Shared relationship/employer responsibilities
- Employment relationship with/and responsibilities of the client.
Why Coral Sunset?
As a Mauve Group company, Coral Sunset’s vision is to be a trusted partner to organisations of any size seeking to expand their horizons and achieve growth beyond their home markets.
Experience helping buesiness to expand into new territories
2,250 Companies assisted to date
Clients stay with us – average contract length of 5 years
What Services Can Coral Sunset Offer?
Coral Sunset’s solutions help you to implement and manage entities, projects and personnel on-the-ground in the US – removing the risk, cost and timescales of going it alone. The main services offered through Coral Sunset include:
- Global Workforce Solutions – Coral Sunset can help you to engage workers locally in the US through Employer of Record (or PEO) solutions and Independent Contractor Solutions such as Agency of Record, Independent Contractor Verifications and advisory services around tax and social security compliance.
- Global Business Expansion – Coral Sunset will support with the set-up of every aspect of a new US entity on your behalf. Our US team can administer the set-up itself, and advise on the best type of business entity, facilities, tax and legal considerations, staffing and more.
- Global Payroll – your organisation can guarantee compliant and timely fund remittance by outsourcing US payroll duties to our US-registered company Coral Sunset – including payments, calculations and reporting.
- Project Management – this solution allows organisations of any size to realise business goals through planning, management and implementation of their US-based projects – utilising Coral Sunset’s network and partnerships.
- Global Visa and Immigration – Coral Sunset will advise on and apply for the right visas and permits for your expatriate worker’s individual circumstances, complying with US immigration legislation.
- Consultancy Services – Drawing on almost twenty years of operational experience in the US, Coral Sunset can advise and consult on local HR and employment, contract management, compliance matters and risk assessments.
- Value Added Services – Coral Sunset offers a suite of value-added services to boost your US-based business activities, such as staffing, relocation and destination services, salary benchmarking, background checks and more.
I have been employed through Mauve for over 3 years by now and am holding a senior position at my company Mozilla. In all of the 3+ years Mauve has always treated my requests promptly, has followed up on things as necessary and has been open to improve their processes to my specific needs and recommendations. To sum it up I have been very happy with the services provided by Mauve. In particular I would like to call out that Gioia Toniolo and Caroline Tsadiotou have been great sources of knowledge for whatever questions I had throughout the years.”Christoph Kerschbaumer
“Since the beginning of our cooperation, I have been completely satisfied with the services provided by Mauve: my email inquiries are always replied in timely manner, no delays with payments either, no issues with payslips nor with any other documents. Special thanks to Gioia Tonilio and Paul Wilson, they always act fast when needed so everything goes smoothly. ”Aniko Reiss
“ Mauve have been the employer of record for several workers in Saudi for us and based on the partnership we have developed we are expanding the relationship to a few other countries as well. They are extremely organized and are able to anticipate everything that needs to be done, tell us ahead of time and help the workers through all required processes. In addition they provide a wealth of information around country specific things like benefits, compensation, best practices and worker expectation. All of that is extremely helpful to us as you can imagine. ”Kathy Boyle
Senior Benefits Officer – Carbon Black
To find out more about our Employer of Record service please complete the short form below. One of our professionals will contact you within 2 business days to advise on how we can help you grow your business overseas
Leave us a message
To find out more about our Employer of Record service please complete the short form below.