Set Up in The Republic of Ireland
Worried about Brexit? Thinking of setting up in the Republic of Ireland? Mauve Group can help!
Join the likes of Google, JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs and choose Ireland as your gateway to Europe.
With Brexit talks ongoing and the outcome unclear, Ireland is an increasingly attractive prospect for companies looking to retain a European base in close proximity to the UK. Dublin is already considered to be the key technology hub for the EU; it is the European home of some of the world’s largest digital firms like eBay, Facebook and Amazon, and many large-scale financial and retail companies are considering a move post-Brexit to take advantage of its English-fluent and educated workforce, low corporation tax and general business-friendly environment.
If you are considering your options ahead of Spring 2019, Mauve Group is ready to help you set up in Ireland through our own ROI-registered company, White Coral Business Consulting Ltd – part of the Mauve Group of Companies.
We will take care of the following on your behalf:
- Company registration in the Republic of Ireland
- Company secretarial services and registered address (if no physical office is required)
- Finding suitable premises if a physical office is required
- Opening a bank account
- Setting up an EU company as an employer in Ireland
In addition we can offer:-
- Payroll services
- Corporate accounting services: to include corporate tax registration and VAT registration
- Application for PPS number and income tax registration for expatriates
- Recruitment services
- Relocation services
If you are interested in strengthening your company’s EU position post-Brexit and would like more information, please contact our Global Sales Team via the Contact Page.