Mauve are Recruiting – Benefits Manager
Remote work options available only. Accepting applications from global applicants.
Are you a flexible, motivated, experienced Benefits Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge working for a fast growing expansion company?
Mauve Group’s head offices are based in London, York, Dubai and Paphos, Cyprus. Accepting applications from global applicants; this role will be remote.
We are seeking a Benefits Manager to join our team and provide expertise in managing employee benefits programs across Mauve Group and its clients including health, wellness, retirement, and other related benefits that are offered to employees as part of their compensation package.
In this role, you will be responsible for researching and analysing benefit options, designing, negotiating with partners, implementing, managing and continuously reviewing our benefits programs, ensuring compliance with local regulations and best practices, and providing guidance and support to our Business Development and Account Managers across different countries.
- Develop and implement global benefits strategies and policies that align with our company’s goals and objectives
- Manage the design and implementation of employee benefit programs including health, wellness, retirement, and other related benefits
- Ensure compliance with local laws and regulations for all global benefit programs
- Develop and maintain relationships with external vendors, brokers, and consultants to ensure delivery of high-quality benefits to employees
- Analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of existing benefit plans and make recommendations for improvement
- Provide training and support to HR teams on benefit plan design, communication, and administration
You must be able to demonstrate that:
- You are educated to degree level in HR or Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Experience of managing a team, including performance and absence management
- 5+ Years experience of delivering and communicating benefit initiatives working with external advisors
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel
- You possess excellent communication skills and fluent in English both verbal and written
- Strong organisational skills with often conflicting deadlines
- You are flexible as you will be managing benefit programmes across different time zones
Nice to haves:
- Human Resources, legal/contracts, or payroll experience
How to apply:
Applications should include a cover letter indicating your salary expectation and Curriculum Vitae.
Email your complete application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the job title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Closing date for applications: Friday 24 March 2023
Interviews likely to be held: TBC
We try to respond to every application, however, sometimes, due to the volume of applications we receive, this may not be possible. If you have not heard from us by Friday 7 April 2023 then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please indicate in your cover letter if you wish to be notified about future opportunities if you are not selected for this role. If you do not indicate this, we will be required to delete your personal information in line with European law.
Equality & Diversity Statement:
Mauve Group operates in many different parts of the world, each with its own unique cultural identity and is committed to achieving a working environment which provides equality of opportunity and freedom from unlawful discrimination. We will endeavour to accept, respect and celebrate our different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and by leveraging these differences we encourage innovation and drive business growth.
The information provided has been checked for accuracy as of the date of publication, and is intended as a general guide and for information purposes. It is subject to unanticipated and unexpected changes and does not constitute legal advice.