Mauve are Recruiting: Marketing Administration Assistant
Based in Paphos, Cyprus
Mauve Group’s head offices are based in London, York, Dubai and Paphos, Cyprus; this role will be based in the Paphos office. The successful candidate must be able to legally live and work in Cyprus.
Are you a confident, proactive and organised administrator looking for a new challenge?
This is an exciting newly created position for a motivated and diligent administrator to join our friendly and growing Marketing department.
The Marketing Administrative Assistant will support the Marketing team under the guidance of the Head of Marketing and PR and Communications Manager with general and varied marketing & PR related administrative duties.
Your duties in this role will include:
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Supporting team members in organising various projects
- Assisting with the preparation of Marketing and PR materials for both internal and external use
- Updating spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assisting the Marketing & PR team in organising campaigns of various types including using Mauve’s marketing automation software
- Assisting with the organisation of Marketing and PR events as required
- Conducting research as required by the Marketing & PR team
- Assisting with marketing analytics activities to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Preparing, format and edit a range of documents
- Updating social media accounts
- Assisting with the content management of the Mauve website, to edit existing and publish new content
- Processing marketing invoices and arrange payment
- Responding to Marketing queries and web queries and forwarding to the relevant colleague
- General office duties
You must be able to demonstrate that you possess:
- Experience working in an administrative role supporting a busy team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel
- Excellent communication skills and fluent in English both verbal and written
- Experience of working within a team
- Strong organisational skills
- A basic understanding of Marketing concepts
- Familiarity with social media, social networking and search engines
Previous marketing experience is not essential as full training will be provided.
Nice to haves:
- Experience of working in a similar marketing administrative role
- Creative writing, proofreading, social media experience or web editing skills
- Competitive Salary (based on skills and experience)
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Pension Scheme (being introduced September 2022)
How to apply:
Applications should include a cover letter indicating your salary expectation and Curriculum Vitae.
Email your complete application to: email@example.com. Please state the job title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Closing date for applications: Monday 29th August 2022
Interviews likely to be held: w/c Monday 5 September 2022
We try to respond to every application, however, sometimes, due to the volume of applications we receive, this may not be possible. If you have not heard from us by Friday 9 September 2022 then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.