Mauve are Recruiting: Digital Marketing Executive
Applicants from the UK and EU will be considered. Office-based, remote and hybrid work options available depending on location.
Are you an ambitious, creative and detail-orientated Digital Marketer looking for a new challenge?
This is an exciting newly created position for a motivated and diligent digital marketer to join our friendly and growing Marketing department.
You will be involved in the planning, development, implementation and optimisation of our digital marketing strategy with support and guidance from the Head of Marketing and working closely with the internal marketing team.
Who is Mauve Group:
Mauve Group’s vision is to be a trusted partner to organisations of any size seeking to expand their horizons and achieve growth beyond their home markets.
As a leading provider of Global Workforce Solutions, Business Expansion and Consultancy Services since 1996, Mauve’s creative solutions have helped organisations conquer new markets in 150+ countries worldwide.
By utilising Mauve’s market-leading expertise in services such as employer of record, global payroll, corporate immigration and global business expansion, our clients benefit from reduced risks, lower costs and faster timescales as they expand their business overseas.
- Collaborate with the wider team to plan, execute and manage digital marketing activities. Some responsibilities include:
- Content Creation: copywriting and images
- Social media channel management
- Website management
- Analytics reporting
- PPC campaign management
- Email marketing
- Landing pages
- Insights gathering
- Collaborate with the wider team to plan and execute editorial content and its digital promotion.
- Liaise with agencies and other external suppliers supporting with digital marketing elements.
- Work with the PR department to monitor digital marketing analytics in relation to audience sentiment, brand awareness and online reputation.
- Work closely with Marketing & PR to develop a consistent digital voice in line with company branding and wider company goals.
- Stay up to date with digital trends, best practices and new technologies for social/digital platforms.
- Research and monitor competitors’ digital presence.
You must be able to demonstrate that you are:
- Degree educated in marketing, communications or relevant field.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Have experience with Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Have experience of website administration.
- Have experience of social media managament.
- Have experience of marketing automation such as HubSpot or Pardot.
- Strong communication, analytical and creative skills.
- Dedicated, strong team player.
- Organised and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to work alone and in a team.
- Able to perform under tight deadlines.
- Advanced professional English or English as a first language, additional languages are an asset.
- Excellent storytelling skills.
- Additional language(s).
How to apply:
Applications should include a cover letter indicating your salary expectation and Curriculum Vitae.
Email your complete application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the job title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Closing date for applications: Friday 30 September 2022
Interviews likely to be held: w/c 10 October 2022
We try to respond to every application, however, sometimes, due to the volume of applications we receive, this may not be possible. If you have not heard from us by Friday 7 October 2022 then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please indicate in your cover letter if you wish to be notified about future opportunities if you are not selected for this role. If you do not indicate this, we will be required to delete your personal information in line with European law.
Equality & Diversity Statement:
Mauve Group operates in many different parts of the world, each with its own unique cultural identity and is committed to achieving a working environment which provides equality of opportunity and freedom from unlawful discrimination. We will endeavour to accept, respect and celebrate our different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and by leveraging these differences we encourage innovation and drive business growth.
View all posts
260923 Mauve Careers Account Manager LatAm
Do you have experience working with international clients and a proven account management background?
Asistente De Servicio Al Cliente Publicidad
¿Busca un nuevo y apasionante reto trabajando para una empresa en rápido crecimiento y expansión mundial? ¡Este puede ser su puesto!