Mauve are Recruiting: Global Client Services Manager
Applicants from any global time zone will be considered. Office-based, remote and hybrid work options available depending upon location.
Are you a flexible, motivated, experienced Client Services Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge working for a fast growing global expansion company?
This is an exciting newly created position to oversee all day-to-day operations within our established Client Services department.
This is a full-time position, and your hours of work will be Monday – Friday 09:00-17:00. However, the working hours may be amended depending on operational needs of the department as this is a Global position so flexibility would be necessary to accommodate supporting team members within different time zones.
You will lead the global client services team to deliver a high-quality client experience for client workers needing assistance with all aspects of their employment and payroll, maintaining records, checking in, addressing issues and problem solving.
Who is Mauve Group:
Mauve Group’s vision is to be a trusted partner to organisations of any size seeking to expand their horizons and achieve growth beyond their home markets.
As a leading provider of Global Workforce Solutions, Business Expansion and Consultancy Services since 1996, Mauve’s creative solutions have helped organisations conquer new markets in 150+ countries worldwide.
By utilising Mauve’s market-leading expertise in services such as employer of record, global payroll, corporate immigration and global business expansion, our clients benefit from reduced risks, lower costs and faster timescales as they expand their business overseas.
- Manage the day-to-day activities in line with business goals
- Analyse department performance and report to the Operations Director/CFO
- Develop and manage the Client services system
- Manage a small team of Global Client Services Administrators (based in based Cyprus, Canada and Thailand)
- Continually improve efficiency and deliver a positive client worker experience
- Oversee the onboarding of client workers, process and address feedback from clients, taking relevant action to continually improve the client experience
- Manage the initial tickets from client workers and delegate tasks to the relevant allocated Global Client Services Administrator
- Manage any complex queries from client/client workers
- Oversee, track and follow up relevant internal departments to deal with queries or issues in a timely manner
- Manage the development of a good rapport with client workers (approx. 900 client workers)
- Manage and develop client worker records on the system so that action is tracked and followed up efficiently.
You must be able to demonstrate that:
- You are educated to degree level in business or client relations or equivalent experience
- You have client services management experience (2 years+)
- You have at least 5 years’+ experience of working within a client services position or equivalent
- Experience of managing a team, including performance and absence management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel
- You possess excellent communication skills and fluent in English both verbal and written
- Strong organisational skills with often conflicting deadlines
- You have the desired skills and attitude to lead an effective a global client services team
- You are flexible as you will be managing employees across different time zones.
Nice to haves:
- Human Resources, legal/contracts, or payroll experience.
How to apply:
Applications should include a cover letter indicating your salary expectation and Curriculum Vitae.
Email your complete application to: email@example.com. Please state the job title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Closing date for applications: Monday 24 October 2022
Interviews likely to be held: TBC
We try to respond to every application, however, sometimes, due to the volume of applications we receive, this may not be possible. If you have not heard from us by Friday 11 November 2022 then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please indicate in your cover letter if you wish to be notified about future opportunities if you are not selected for this role. If you do not indicate this, we will be required to delete your personal information in line with European law.
Equality & Diversity Statement:
Mauve Group operates in many different parts of the world, each with its own unique cultural identity and is committed to achieving a working environment which provides equality of opportunity and freedom from unlawful discrimination. We will endeavour to accept, respect and celebrate our different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and by leveraging these differences we encourage innovation and drive business growth.