We are Hiring: Business Development Executives
Mauve are recruiting internationally for our expanding Business Development Team
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Executive to join our growing Business Development department.
The new Business Development Executive will be responsible for sourcing, generating, and building new business leads on behalf of Mauve Group. The ideal candidate will have experience in B2B sales. Applicants should also be confident in building new client relationships as well as maintaining existing ones. This role would suit someone with strong sales skills and good negotiation skills.
Mauve Group’s head offices are based in London, York, Dubai and Paphos, Cyprus; this role is open internationally and can be remote or performed from the nearest office.
- Identifying and creating new potential client leads.
- Opening doors with new clients by contacting them over the phone/Teams and qualifying their potential.
- Conversing with new potential clients to identify their needs and find the Mauve service or solution that is most suitable.
- Finding opportunities to present and creating suitable presentations.
- Negotiating with clients and closing deals.
- Attending local meetings, trade shows, and networking events where required.
- Tracking your leads on our in-house system.
Requirements for the role
- B2B sales experience is preferred
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- A confident presenter.
- A problem-solver capable of building packages to suit client requirements.
- A proactive person with a desire to succeed and exceed targets.
How to apply:
Applications should include a cover letter, CV, and your salary expectation, and should be sent to email@example.com. Please indicate in the subject line that you are making an application for the role.
Salary will be based on qualifications and experience – please indicate your expectation in your cover letter.
For more information on this excellent opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate you are making an enquiry about the position in the subject line.
The closing date for applications is the 9th of August 2021. If you do not hear from us with 14 days your application has not been successful.
Please indicate in your cover letter if you wish to be notified about future opportunities if you are not selected for this role. If you do not indicate this, we will be required to delete your personal information in line with European law.