Mauve is Recruiting - Client Services Assistant
Looking for a new and exciting challenge working for a fast-growing global expansion company? This may be the role for you!
Location: Colombia - Remote
Hours of Work: Full-time (40 hours per week)
Do you have one year’s experience working in a customer service environment and a good command of the English and Spanish languages?
Who Is Mauve Group?
Mauve Group’s vision is to be a trusted partner to organisations of any size seeking to expand their horizons and achieve growth beyond their home markets.
As a leading provider of Global Workforce Solutions, Business Expansion and Consultancy Services since 1996, Mauve’s creative solutions have helped organisations conquer new markets in 150+ countries worldwide.
By utilising Mauve’s market-leading expertise in services such as employer of record, global payroll, corporate immigration and global business expansion, our clients benefit from reduced risks, lower costs and faster timescales as they expand their business overseas.
The Client Services Assistant’s most important responsibility is to resolve Client and Worker queries while ensuring they feel valued and supported. In this role, duties include developing positive client relations, managing inquiries, and promptly directing complaints or issues to relevant departments.
- Respond to and resolve Client and Worker queries and complaints in a timely and accurate manner via email and chat
- Conduct regular check-ins with Workers and/or Clients via Teams or Zoom web call
- Identify Client and Worker needs and support them using internal software platforms, processes and procedures
- Update internal databases with contact query results and Client and Worker details
- Perform ad hoc administration duties
- Flexibility to work varying shift schedules to accommodate multiple time zones and evolving business needs
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a customer service environment
- Business administration experience
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Effective time management, prioritisation and organisational skills
- An understanding of basic payroll
- Advanced computer skills and touch typing of 40wpm
- Advanced English communication – spoken and written
- Advanced Spanish communication – spoken and written
How to apply:
Applications should include a cover letter indicating your salary expectation and Curriculum Vitae in English.
Email your complete application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the job title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 22 October 2023
Interviews likely to be held: TBC
We try to respond to every application, however, sometimes due to the volume of applications we receive, this may not be possible. If you have not heard from us by Monday 6 November 2023, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please indicate in your cover letter if you wish to be notified about future opportunities if you are not selected for this role. If you do not indicate this, we will be required to delete your personal information in line with European law.
Equality & Diversity Statement:
Mauve Group operates in many different parts of the world, each with its own unique cultural identity and is committed to achieving a working environment which provides equality of opportunity and freedom from unlawful discrimination. We will endeavour to accept, respect and celebrate our different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and by leveraging these differences we encourage innovation and drive business growth.
View all posts
Mauve is Recruiting - HR Co-ordinator (Switzerland)
Location: Applicants from Switzerland, based in Switzerland while remote working.
Mauve shortlisted for the GoGlobal Awards 2023
Last year, Mauve won the GoGlobal Women in Business Award.