Mauve is Recruiting – Global Research & Solutions Assistant
RECRUITING FOR THIS POSITION IS NOW CLOSED
Are you a confident, organised administrator with research skills looking for a new and exciting challenge working for a fast-growing global expansion company?
Location: Kenya. Office-based, remote and hybrid work options available depending on location.
Hours of work: General local time zone office hours + some flexibility to meet UK business working hours.
Who Is Mauve Group?
Mauve Group’s vision is to be a trusted partner to organisations of any size seeking to expand their horizons and achieve growth beyond their home markets.
As a leading provider of Global Workforce Solutions, Business Expansion and Consultancy Services since 1996, Mauve’s creative solutions have helped organisations conquer new markets in 150+ countries worldwide.
By utilising Mauve’s market-leading expertise in services such as employer of record, global payroll, corporate immigration and global business expansion, our clients benefit from reduced risks, lower costs and faster timescales as they expand their business overseas.
This newly created position reports to the Head of Research and Solutions, you will provide essential administrative support to the rapidly expanding Country Research & Solutions department, undertaking basic business research activities, storage and retrieval of data and report writing relating to global business solutions, acting as first point of contact to the department answering basic enquiries or distributing queries to relevant team members, updating internal software systems with relevant data and general administrative tasks.
Your duties in this role will include:
- Providing a full administrative support for the Country Research & Solution department; basic research tasks, collating data and presenting information to internal and external service users.
- Communication and reporting; producing fact sheets, presenting information, utilising software and databases to create reports.
- Review of established country solutions; assisting with updates to existing solutions and supporting the team with communication of solution updates.
- Provide general administrative support to the Research and Solutions Specialists for any data or solution requirements, as necessary.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Good general education
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience, ideally in a business-to-business service
- Knowledge of international business terminologies
- Advanced English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office 365 including Word, Excel, and Teams
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience of working in one or more of the following areas: HR, International Employment Law, Payroll, Global Mobility, Corporate Immigration
- Experience of researching, analysing and presenting business data
- Quick learner with an interest in learning new skills and keeping abreast of industry developments
- Working experience of Salesforce and SharePoint
- Additional language(s).
How to apply:
Applications should include a cover letter indicating your salary expectation and your Curriculum Vitae.
Email your complete application to: email@example.com. Please state the job title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Closing date for applications: Friday 16th June 2023
Interviews likely to be held: TBC
We try to respond to every application, however, sometimes, due to the volume of applications we receive, this may not be possible. If you have not heard from us by Friday 30th June 2023, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Please indicate in your cover letter if you wish to be notified about future opportunities if you are not selected for this role. If you do not indicate this, we will be required to delete your personal information in line with European law.
Equality & Diversity Statement:
Mauve Group operates in many different parts of the world, each with its own unique cultural identity and is committed to achieving a working environment which provides equality of opportunity and freedom from unlawful discrimination. We will endeavour to accept, respect and celebrate our different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences and by leveraging these differences we encourage innovation and drive business growth.
View all posts
Mauve is Recruiting - Client Services Assistant
Looking for a new and exciting challenge working for a fast-growing global expansion company? This may be the role for you!
Mauve is Recruiting - HR Co-ordinator (Switzerland)
Location: Applicants from Switzerland, based in Switzerland while remote working.