Join the Sales Support Team at Mauve
Who Is Mauve Group?
Mauve Group’s vision is to be a trusted partner to organisations of any size seeking to expand their horizons and achieve growth beyond their home markets.
As a leading provider of Global Workforce Solutions, Business Expansion and Consultancy Services since 1996, Mauve’s creative solutions have helped organisations conquer new markets in 150+ countries worldwide.
By utilising Mauve’s market-leading expertise in services such as employer of record, global payroll management, corporate immigration and entity formation, our clients benefit from reduced risks, lower costs and faster timescales as they expand their business overseas.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and diligent Sales Support Administration Assistant to take a key administrative role in a sales team experiencing rapid expansion in a global, fast-paced B2B environment.
Supporting an Account Manager/BDM on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis with the administration involved in completing a sale (from lead to delivery), the Sales Support Administration Assistant will provide an important link between the Global Account Managers, Business Development Managers and internal teams to ensure a smooth and efficient journey for our clients.
The ideal candidate would be a proactive and quick-to-learn team-player with proven administrative or support experience.
Your duties in this role will include:
- Processing new sales leads as necessary
- Answering phone calls from customers and dealing with problems as they arise.
- Logging communications with clients in Mauve’s CRM system, Sage and SalesForce.
- Entering all information and data from the sales process into the CRM system.
- Liaising with the Customer Service team to ensure clients are satisfied with services.
- Assisting Customer Service and Sales Teams to resolve any client issues.
- Providing necessary data or reports to the sales team.
- Arranging appointments with clients and sales team.
- Updating our CRM system with client contact information.
- Attending meetings as support to the sales person where required.
Mauve Group’s head offices are based in London, York, Dubai and Cyprus; this role will be based in our Paphos office. Some travel to accompany the Account Manager/Business Development Manager to client offices in other locations may be required.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Have a proven background in admin or sales support;
- Have strong team-building skills;
- Possess a high level of IT skill, particularly in Microsoft Office and 365;
- Illustrate high levels of proficiency in data entry;
- Have superior organisational skills and ability to prioritise a complex workload;
- Take pride in excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
- Be an exceptional written and verbal communicator;
- Confidence in communicating with clients and handling complaints.
The following attributes are additionally desirable, but not essential:
- Experience of working with a CRM system (for example SalesForce and Sage); however, full training on our in-house CRM system will be provided.
- Foreign language skills.
- Experience of b2b, global mobility or HR service provider organisations.
Do you have experience of supporting a dynamic team to achieve their goals?
Do you have excellent IT and communication skills?
Are you a quick, confident learner with a desire to work in a fast-growing and diverse enterprise?
Are you an excellent organiser?
If the answer is yes to these questions, please apply immediately.
How to Apply:
For more information on this exciting role please apply or contact email@example.com.
Salary will be based on qualifications and experience – please indicate your expectation in your cover letter. Applications should include a cover letter, CV and your salary expectation, and should be sent to the above email address. Please indicate in the subject line whether you are making an application or enquiry about the role. If you are successful in the initial application stage, interviews will take place – time and date TBC. If you do not hear from us with 14 days your application has not been successful.
Please indicate in your cover letter if you wish to be notified about future opportunities if you are not selected for this role. If you do not indicate this, we will be required to delete your personal information in line with European law.