A Message on COVID19 from Mauve Group
How We're Ensuring Continued Support During The Outbreak
During the COVID19 pandemic, we want you to know that our top priority is the health and safety of workers and the wider community within which we operate.
Over the 25 years of our operations, our focus has been on being a trustworthy partner to our clients as they move and operate overseas. That won’t change in the face of this global pandemic; we will work tirelessly to ensure the wellbeing of all workers around the world.
Mauve’s internal measures to ensure continued support
We want to ensure we continue to give a great service while also prioritising the health and security of Mauve staff. A series of measures have been implemented across our network to ensure staff can work safely with no service interruption.
From Monday 16th March, 100% of our workforce are working from home until further notice. We have assessed that service can continue as normal with our offices closed. We are also co-ordinating with partners and clients to make certain that our processes align. Practices that have been set in place to ensure continued service provision during the COVID19 outbreak include:
- An internal taskforce engaged to monitor the global progression of COVID19 and set in place the appropriate actions.
- Internal staff have been provided with rigorous health and hygiene advice.
- 100% of workforce are working from home – staff have been provided with the technology and equipment to enable this.
- Contingency plans have been arranged at departmental level for service continuation in the event of staff illness.
- Office phones in closed locations are diverted to mobiles.
- Banking procedures have been confirmed to be continuing as normal.
- Communication will continue to take place digitally.
- In-country partners are working with us to provide their COVID19-specific business continuity plans. We have also requested country-specific information related to our service provision e.g. new fiscal packages for workers. Updates will be provided as and when we receive details.
- Our local or in-country employees have been briefed on how they can provide contact and support to workers during difficult times.
Sick leave, payroll and remote work
We want to make sure no-one feels left in the dark about their pay. Our payroll department is working closely with partners and clients to determine any special fiscal measures to ease the impact of COVID19 on workers. These are country-specific and often subject to further updates, so we are monitoring the announcements.
Sick leave policies in general vary in line with the rules of the country of work and any guidelines from the end client. We can provide advice and guidance should this be required. However, if you fall ill with symptoms consistent with COVID19, you should seek medical care. You should not attend work locations until you are confirmed as safe to return to work.
Remote work policy, when provided, is subject to the end client’s policy. However, we strongly advise workers to work from home if they are able.
If you are unsure on policies or would like any advice about sick leave, payroll and remote work, please get in touch via the information below. Your query will be directed to Payroll.
If you have been advised by end clients to work from an alternative location e.g home, please get in touch.
Dealing with the uncertainty of a virus outbreak can feel like uncharted territory. We understand that this has been a difficult time for many people, particularly those of you with elderly or immunocompromised family members. Mauve Group is committed to supporting your peace-of-mind and well-being. If you are concerned about the COVID19 outbreak, need support or advice, or have health insurances with Mauve, you can contact one of Mauve’s offices by phone or email on email@example.com.
You can find our office phone numbers here. Any offices that have been closed have had their phonelines diverted to mobile telephones, so staff are available to take your call.
View all posts
Mauve to co-host Welsh sport, business, and culture event at Wales Week London 2024
Reserve your free ticket and join us, as we co-host a special one-off evening - as part of Wales Week London - celebrating ED&I across Welsh sport, business, and culture.