The Benefits of Using Employer of Record – featuring Tom Lilley
About the Speaker:
Business Development Executive
Also known as a PEO or Global Workforce Solution, an Employer of Record (EoR) service supports organisations by compliantly employing their workers in countries where their own local entity is lacking. Mauve Group takes care of the necessary local payroll, employment and HR tasks, while you retain day-to-day management of your worker.
Employer of Record solutions can be beneficial overseas or on home soil, whether for short- or long-term projects – providing you with peace of mind, reduced costs and the opportunity to rapidly enter new markets.
In this episode, industry expert, Tom Lilley, talks in depth about the benefits of using an EoR.
1. Reducing risk to your business in a new and unknown location.
2. Helping you hire the best talent no matter where the talent is located.
3. Speed – Mauve can hire through EoR in just 2 weeks.
4. You can focus on your company goals and targets rather than the compliance and legal complexities of employing internationally.
5. Eliminate risks from local labour laws or procedures – our research team keeps your employee 100% compliant and up-to-date.
6. Having a balance between the use of technology and the importance of human connection.
View all posts
NACUBO In Brief: Mauve Group CEO Ann Ellis shares global operations solutions
Listen in full, as Mauve Group CEO Ann Ellis joins Nacubo's VP of Policy & Research Liz Clark – to share how global mobility solutions are the way forward for international expansion.
Expanding into Asia featuring industry expert Nick Gan
Listen to our latest podcast episode, as Mauve Group's Singapore-based BD Team Manager Nick Gan shares about Asia's fastest-growing industries; the standard of living for expats and dependents; and much more.